Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blair is: Thinking, Well Done America!

Before I update this blog, I must say = good week America.

First,

the Phillies won the World Series. THE PHILLIES. One-Thousand Losses Phillies, hailing from Philadelphia, which hasn't seen ANY championship since the early 80s. My sister went to the Parade and I've seen pictures and it looked INSANE. REd and White in the streets, and I was so surprised and happy to hear about it! yay!

Second:

Halloween. My favorite holiday of the year. No comment, you know what I will say [see previous entries].

Third:

Barack Hussein Obama is the 44th President of the US. I can come home to history and change, and am so happy bout that. I found out and started to cry, I was so happy. Wish I could have been there to celebrate; I'll make up for it in January at the inauguration.

IN the meantime, I remain here:

No comments: